Please fill out as much of the dealer application below as you can. If anything is missing or left blank, don't worry, we will call you to get the rest of the information we need to set you up. If you have any questions, please call our office at 256-435-3801.
In order for us to review your dealer application we will need two documents from you, Tax Exempt Certificate & Business License.
If for some reason you do not have these available to upload into this form, we can also receive via email or fax.
1. Conditional acceptance: Stryker Trailers, LLC. (seller) acknowledgement and acceptance of buyer’s order is conditioned upon these terms and conditions of sale constituting the sole and exclusive terms and conditions of this order. No amplification, modification or variation of these terms and conditions of sale will be accepted by seller unless expressly agreed to by seller. In addition, all sales will be in accordance with the laws of the state where the shipment of products originated.
2. All terms, upon approval, will be PREPAY unless otherwise expressly agreed to by Seller.
3. Outstanding Warranties: Buyer shall not withhold payment, nor deduct amount from any due invoice(s) for outstanding warranties that Seller has not yet issued payment for.
4. Order Acknowledgements will be issued to Buyer and must be reviewed for accuracy by Buyer and signed and returned to factory before any work order will be released for manufacturing.
5. Delivery Dates given are estimated and may be subject to delay. The Seller does not accept any liability for any loss due to its inability to deliver as estimated.
6. The Seller shall not be liable for any delay in the fulfillment or failure to fulfill any order for any cause beyond the control of the Seller.
7. CREDIT AND PAYMENT: This sale is at all times subject to approval of The Credit Department of Seller and reserves the right to withhold current shipments if Buyer fails to comply with terms of payment or requirements to secure payment. The Seller may, at any time, stop shipments and cancel outstanding orders when, in its opinion, the financial account with the Buyer warrants it.
8. TERRITORY: This application or approval of this application is not intended to evidence a grant of any protected territory or exclusivity, nor is it intended to confer any rights or impose any obligations or duties upon Stryker Trailers, LLC. or the Dealer other than to serve as evidence that the Dealer is authorized to sell Stryker Trailers, LLC. products as herein stated, unless otherwise explicitly stated.